2018 JUN 27TH Full Moon The whirlwind of astrological transitions in late June is creating an fast fluctuation between moods and emotional feelings.
This is my Soul in the innermost heart, greater than the earth, greater than the aerial space, greater than these worlds. This Soul, this Self of mine is that Brahman.
Chi translates into life force; it is the energy that moves through all living things like humans, animals, flora, and so on. You can use it to heal!
Acupressure is best when self treatment is an option and can be utilized within any lifestyle as a preventative medicine for boosting the immune system.
Eliminate dead skin, inflammation, depression, and treat pain, tension, nerves, or respiratory problems in an all natural way.
Fire TV Cube is the first hands-free streaming media player with Alexa, delivering an all-in-one entertainment experience.
4th of July is coming upon us. Get your decorations & patriotic items here! Purchase online, save gas & $, & enjoy Independence Day!
Fathers Day is right around the corner: here is a list of the most popular items for sale 2018. Place your order & make sure it arrives on time! Many items discounted!
$80 off Amazon Echo Show; HURRY OFFER ENDS SOON. Play your music, call friends & family, watch videos, & control your smart home; ALL IN ONE DEVICE!
Offer ends 6/11/2018 CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER You can choose either the white or black case and if it's a gift Amazon will gift wrap it for you. Save money, save on gift wrap, & save the shipping fee!
The April 29 2018 full moon is all about rebirth, letting go, and allowing for liberation. At 9° Scorpio there is hope for arriving stability & success!
Do YOU have a favorite owl experience? Maybe you've seen them recently? Are they just natural coincidences, or do you feel your ancestors talking to you through them? Leave a comment below!
When someone asks you why you were fired from Company X, how do you respond? Here’s some very simple tips to help you tackle this seemingly-difficult question.
1. Don’t beat yourself up; not every employer is a perfect match. If you walk in with a lack of self-esteem because of being fired it’s hard for the interviewer to see the best in you. Don’t let it bruise your confidence and overshadow your strengths. Come to terms with your emotions before the day of the interview.
2. Be honest, to the point, and humble. Practice your response so you have already decided what you’ll say. If you stumble over words it will look like you’re withholding information, even if you aren’t.
3. Share what happened with hesitating and utilize facts only. Stay away from motional, feelings, perceptions, & opinions. Keep it short and to the point.
4. Emphasize what you learned from being let go…
View original post 282 more words
This article is dedicated to my sister Diana, who was one of the first people to explain to me that forgiveness was FOR ME and NOT the person or situation I'm forgiving. It's a lesson that has brought me understanding and the chance to create well rounded perspective's of the world. I love you sis! …
Essential Interview Prep Guide and Resume Writing Service
Having a smooth running interview requires much more than a decent polo top and some interest. If you truly want to land that job, impressing your interviewer will require preparing by doing some research, thinking about your outfit, and keeping your mind in order.
7 Step Interview Readiness Method
1. RESEARCH THE COMPANY
- Ask when scheduling your interview, what FORMAT the interview will be; skype, one-on-one, group, etcetera… Knowing the atmosphere of the interview will help you better prepare for what you’re walking into. If it’s a skype interview, prepare your area so it looks nice behind you, group interviews will require some extra researching so you can separate yourself from the competition. One on one interviews at pretty standard and are typically how most companies conduct interviews.
- Look into background information about the company.This will make you stand out from other applicants or interviewers because it shows you…
View original post 1,769 more words
If you have high blood pressure here are the best supplements that don't come with the side effects of pharmaceuticals. Research Included.
While job seekers are waiting for more job opportunities to present themselves applicants are current working with what is available. One of the best ways to make yourself stand out from the other applicants is to have your resume and cover letter re-vamped by a professional. It doesn’t have to be expensive either! Denise’s Resume and Cover Letter Service is incredibly affordable and easy.
With a fairly new president in office, we have to wonder how these next 3 years in Donald Trump’s reign of power will look in the U.S. job market. The United States of America’s rank on the GDP growth rate scale sits at 2.6 percent as of the 4th quarter in 2017.In this market how do you make yourself stand out and memorable when your competing against other individuals with your same skill set?
In recent years with our former president Barack Obama, our growth in the economy has been on a roller coaster. We can hope we see stabilization or a steady growth. However, the forecast for this year tells us that we will see a slow decline. This year, 2018, is likely going to decrease to 2.5 which is 0.1 lower than the fourth quarter of 2017. In 2019 we will likely see a decline of 0.4…
View original post 519 more words
One of her favorite disguises is an old beggar woman; in this form Hera tests your compassion. If the beggar is not treated with respect, Hera will administer justice.
2018 Hindu Holi Festival of Colors; The Perfect Excuse to Smear Color & Spray Water On... EVERYONE! Celebrations on 3/2/18 all over the world
Prayer & fasting is the cause of awakening & mindfulness, driven by the search for love, mercy, selflessness, and peace.